tirsdag 18. november 2008

PICTURES FROM MY TRIP TO LONDON - THE LAST TWO DAYS


Am I being the little tourist??? hehe - "me and........................".... Nevertheless ..... The sights and sounds of London makes you speechless












































































my hotel












With Norvald and Kjell




























Michael














































































































With Norvald





























































































With Michael Hall




















































My first posting from my trip to London was released while I was staying in Earl`s Court, on a Sunday Morning, November 16, 2008. Those pictures were snapped November 14-15 2008.



























These pictures however are from November 17-18 2008.

Ingen kommentarer: