mandag 31. oktober 2011

THE ORCHARD MUSIC MAKE CLAIM FOR MY VOICE AND RECORDINGS

For over a month now - Orchard Music has given me and numerous individuals on youtube - migraine headaches as they make illogical claims....

They state that they own my voice and my recordings! Today they finally answered and still claim they own part of or all of my soundrecordings!

Youtube should rename themselves as they support company forces only and the "you" is after only six years in the business - totally lost on them....

They(youtube) did answer me in the help forum and found my information to my benefit... Still . "they are not lawyers"(as they wrote) and that I should seek legal counceling"(Which I have....)

Needless to say.... my interests in youtube has fallen dramatically.....

Ingen kommentarer: