lørdag 15. mars 2008

about the rights in my blog



My intent for this blog site is only to provide information about the lives and careers of the stars I present in question. I make no money from this site. I do not claim to own all of the content presented here, but all of the information presented is a result of my work and research. I have provided references and credits to the work of others where applicable. If there are any real copyright infringements, please contact me and I will remove the material in question or seek the proper authority to keep the material available.
The photos taken by me; items and novels written by me is (C)(P)ALL RIGHTS RESERVED by me.... but do let me know if you want to use it and for what purpose... :-)

Saturday, March 15, 2008
Henning Sebastian Jahre

Ingen kommentarer: