torsdag 29. august 2013

about Michael Douglas as Liberace.,......

So now I have seen Behind the Candelabra..... I didn`t think Mr Douglas captured Liberace at all.... it was like "putting on a face", without getting the character`s soul and personality... no wonder they didn`t have him work on the stage as Liberace did.... he sure wouldn`t have captured the old man`s bag of tricks..... 
 

With Scott Thorsen

Rob Lowe as a plastic surgeon - great performance

Matt Damon & Douglas as Scott and Liberace


This was really a heartbreaking experience.... I have seen so many gay relationships go downhill like this - no wonder I chose to be a single man..... especially one name comes to mind, but better be left unmentioned..... I knew of Liberace`s friendship with our own Sonja Henie, but I think she only was his curtain... he certainly was no Tyrone Power or like other men in her life....

Ingen kommentarer: