torsdag 4. august 2011

ALDRI MER 22 JULI! - NEVER AGAIN THE JULY 22 ATTACKS!


My Summer of 2011 started out quite well as these images will prove.... however ... As I was about to leave by ship for Copenhagen we heard an explosion and the rest they say is history...

It was sheer terror being out of my country as the news emerged through the net and TV....

Finally I got home and it was some healing in that....

However as the names came through we all knew someone who knew a victim....

As most people realise... words cannot express,,

But I wanna thank our Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg for his words, courage, strength, humanity... his very words reached me in Copenhagen even though I was far away....

I`ve made this in order to come through in a way....

The song is performed by Steffen Heen Moen and the Sande Musikkorps from my home county Vestfold.

It`s the best version I`ve ever heard. I thank you so much:-)

Ingen kommentarer: