torsdag 4. august 2011

Will Charlene Be Hit By The "PRINCESS CURSE"?




After only a week of marriage I can`t help feeling just that..... Did she know what she was up too? Her mother-in-law married after a too-brief courtship in 1956 and it took some time - even years - before she was accepted or even made new friends in ....
It is sad when I read that Charlene experienced likewise before her marriage..... I didn`t believe the three "Runaway-Bride"-stories.... today.... well..... I`m not so sure...
And if the Officials of Monaco really confiscated her passport, it is no less than a crime to her rights as a human being...
Diana married a man who was in love elsewhere and thus ruined his young bride`s emotional stability....
But they all did win didn`t they? The men I mean?
Rainier had to save his small country from bankrupcy and the idea of an interational moviestar as a Princess was launched. Several sources has stated that Marilyn Monroe was approached before Miss Kelly......
Grace produced three children and got utterly bored being a decrative flower of Monaco.... thus she made a "comeback" reciting poems and narrate a docu on ballet... but her creativity sadly went into obilivion after her 1956 marriage and the role of Motherhood became her fulltime "job" even after they grew up... Rumours of Rainier`s girls in Paris were persistent.....
Charles remarried his mistress some years after Diana`s faith in Paris 1997 - and though I did applaud the people`s hostile reactions to the British Royal Family - it all seems to have been forgotten now.... even Diana`s sons appeared happy and loving at their father`s marriage to "that woman"...
So naturally I hoped the world had learned. William did and married his Kate out of love...
As for Albert? I do hope in my heart that the marriage will not be the tragedy to end all tragedies for poor Charlene...
I hate to have to read "her" story in a 2020 book, "My Life in Monaco - how it had to end"....
I do hope sweet girl that they will take care of YOU and YOURS interests:-)

Ingen kommentarer: